As our client aims to rapidly grow their Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice, they are looking for experienced consultants who are passionate about digital identity strategy, governance & engineering to help their clients doing business in a digital world while protecting privacy and data. In the Netherlands they have a dedicated Identity & Access Management team consisting of roughly 40 specialists. This practice works on creating a more security society for major International and local organisations. Together with over 180 professionals in the Netherlands they work on leading and cutting edge projects covering the whole scope of Cyber Security from; From Ethical Hacking to Threat Detection and Forensic Research both preventing and solving cybercrime. Also covering Privacy, Compliance, Policy & Governance to Security Architecture and implementation, to Identity and Accessmanagement.
You will work with your direct colleagues to architect and design Identity & Access Management processes and models, guiding in the realization of solutions around Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access management (PAM), Consumer Identity Management (CIAM) and Data Access Governance and Lifecycle management tailored to meet individual client needs in all stages.
You demonstrate thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
1. You can navigate easily around role models, authorization matrices, ‘joiner/mover/leaver’ life cycles and target operating models.
2. You are familiar with the IAM open standards and reference architectures.
3. You are very familiar with a broad set of IAM, CIAM, IGA and PAM solutions, familiar with the typical systems these are integrated with from a business and architecture perspective.
4. You can lead workshops and design sessions and can balance technical with business goals during these sessions.
5. You are very skilled in creating PowerPoint presentations and deliverables by using Excel and Word.
6. You are growing your leadership and communication skills to lead engineers and technical client staff through challenges of IAM programs.
7.You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
What will you do:
1. Supporting their customers in architecting, designing, building and implementing Access management roles, operating models and processes in the area of CIAM, IDM, LCM, IGA, DAG, PAM, PIM, PUM of complex Identity Access Management solutions.
2. Managing these projects from a PM(O) perspective.
3. Managing the business implementation of these projects.
4. Helping their customer in training their staff and changing their business models.
5. Train and coach junior colleagues on these area's.
6. Leading workshops and delivering presentations (PowerPoint) to initiate these projects.
What our client offers:
They offer you the unique opportunity to become part of dedicated Digital Identity team in the Netherlands working as part of the Dutch Cybersecurity, Forensics & Privacy practice as well as part of the European Identity Practice with Amsterdam hosting the Center of Excellence for Identity & Access management. You can enter opportunities to work both on international - as well as clients based in the Netherlands. This way you will develop a strong network. Our client pays a lot of attention to your personal development by means of both on the job, as well as various soft-skill trainings.
When you start working at our client, you can count on diverse clients, inspiring colleagues and attractive employment terms with attention for your growth and work-life balance.
Working at our client means enjoying an extensive package of employee benefits with consideration for your future growth and flexible approach to work and life:
- Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development;
- Excellent education and (international) training opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- An open culture in which you can practice giving and receiving feedback;
- Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience;
- Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics;
- The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment;
- Team events;
- iPhone, macbook (or Laptop depending on preference) and lease car or compensation;
- 32 vacation days.
|Hours per week||Full-time|