We are searching for consultants with comprehensive advisory, technological and sector-related experience to help our clients solve complex business problems - from strategy development to practical realization (Strategy through Execution). As a Cyber Security and Privacy Consultant you will have the chance to develop yourself every day and you will help to solve business problems of our clients. In addition, you will use a variety of information and cyber security competencies, such as security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risks, security testing, technology implementation / implementation, and cybercrime and breach response.
With our strategy and transformation services, we help clients to gain a better understanding of the current cyber security and privacy landscape, so that we can make cyber-security a collective priority and we can develop and implement solutions for their employees, processes and technologies. We offer the ground for designing, managing and implementing a cyber security program that is tailored for their business strategy, to make the organization more resistent amidst of an ever-changing threating landscape.
You have a background in/ knowledge of:
- Enterprise Security Architecture; evaluate and determine the resilience of the security basis within organizations and guarantee that their vision, strategies, processes, employees and technologies are well tuned and organized to optimize cyber security to support business objectives.
- Design & Implementation; designing and integrating security in organizations: from the top so it can be motivated and from the bottom so that it is overall visible to everyone.
- Technical Security Architecture; evaluate and determine the resilience and suitability of technical designs to reduce relevant cyber threats.
- Design & Implementation - establishing and communicating new architectures and demonstrating the suitability of this, to limit relevant cyber threats.
- Security Leadership & Management; planning, managing and organizing the delivery of the security architecture to clients. Supporting the development of the Security Architecture practice within the office.
- Security Transformation (and Security in Transformation); work on large-scale transformation programs and enhancing the capacity of these programs to assess and design cyber security.
- Communication & Influencing; cooperate with key stakeholders and use methods and facilities in the area of security-architecture to influence their decision making.
- Proven experience as a consultant in the area of cyber security and experience with solving complex business issues of clients
- Experience with standard methods and frameworks in the field of architecture, such as SABSA and TOGAF
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g. networks, LANs and WANs, servers and hosting, virtualization, applications, identity management, etc.) and safe use of this
- Good knowledge of identifying threats and risks and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level
- Knowledge of how business strategy, risk, regulatory and technical constraints affect organizational responses to cyber security
- Excellent communication skills, both orally (conversations, discussions, presentations) and written (drafting and writing of sound reports in which findings are succinct and clearly communicated, appropriate to the target group and tailored to the needs of the client)
- Experience with business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience with writing winning proposals and responses to requests for tenders
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, Lead Auditor ISO, etc.
- Knowledge of methods, best practice and standards in the field of security
- Experience with risk and regulation frameworks and standards, such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, ISF SOGP, etc.
What do we offer
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of € 750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
- Monthly internet allowance
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone
- 32 holiday days per year
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues
|Hours per week||Full time|