Job Description & Summary
We are looking for experienced consultants who are passionate about cyber security, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
This team works on creating a more secure society for major International and local organisations. Together with over 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects covering the whole scope of Cyber Security.
We are searching for consultants with cyber, advisory, technology and sector-related experience to help our clients solve complex business problems. We are searching for individuals who can complement our team with Application security related knowledge, the security issues that affect applications throughout their lifecycle and the ways to address these issues. Together with our team you will then support our clients in protecting their applications and development processes.
- Bachelor degree (or preferably higher) in one of the following fields: Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related areas;
- 3 years or more experience in Application Security is desired;
- Solid understanding of vulnerability scanning mechanisms (DAST, SAST, etc) and tools;
- Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities and common mitigation strategies;
- Knowledge of Agile secure software development lifecycle practices including threat modeling, security user stories, security testing, etc;
- Experience providing advice on security risk assessments and vulnerability remediation;
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tooling (Jenkins, Chef, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, etc);
- Understanding of Microservices and container-based architectures and relevant security issues;
- Experience with threat modelling, vulnerability management and security testing;
- Good knowledge of the following and/or being certified: OWASP; SAMM; ASVS; BSIMM; NIST; SSD.
- Experience working with development teams to embed secure coding practices is a strong advantage;
- Good knowledge of identifying threats and risks and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level;
- Application pentesting experience is an advantage, but optional;
- Hands-on software development experience using modern programming languages and frameworks is desired.
General qualities the candidate can demonstrate
- Demonstrated technical skills and investigative behavior;
- Ability to self-learn and experiment in new areas;
- Good teamwork capabilities;
- Good presentation skills to the client (essential) as well as to colleagues.
What do we offer?
- Multiple training possibilities that contribute to your personal development.
- A Suitable salary and extensive labor conditions such as a ‘well-being-budget’. This is a personal budget of € 750,- which you may spend on your own health such as: Mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, wellness but also technical gadgets such as a second screen for your home office.
- A monthly reimbursement for your internet at home.
- A lease car or car allowance.
- A laptop or Mac and Iphone.