Imagine… that you play a key role in making this customer continuously improve its performance of cyber defense/cyber security resilience by challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks on an ongoing basis.
Making a difference
- Challenge, monitor and evaluate our risks on our cyber security landscape on an ongoing basis.
- Pro-actively advise your colleagues in the IT organization and departments about IT and (cyber)security related risks;
- Assess and report on the adequateness of the implementation of the Customers Cyber Security Strategy and Vision.
- Analyze operational incidents and perform risk analyses related to IT and Continuity;
- Work with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture;
- Develop Information Security related risk policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance;
- Challenge your colleagues about security trends and developments;
- Report on Information Security-risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view, together with other Compliance, Legal and Risk departments.
- Think out of the box aiming to leverage new technologies and ways of working
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Continuity & IT Risk team brings talented people together to challenge, monitor and evaluate our cyber security risks. With you as a Cyber Security Risk Manager, the team will consist of 16-20 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
An IT Risk Manager: “If you like cybersecurity and want to contribute to a more secure our place, this is the right time to apply. Given our size, the way we are organized (also internationally) and the fact that our IT-landscape is more and more connected to e.g. cloud or mobile applications, our work is often challenging, but therefore also exciting. This because together with colleagues I contribute to a place that’s more in control of its cyber security risks.”
Another IT Risk Manager: “Our place is continuously on the move. Within the department of Continuity & IT Risk we work with a very talented group on a quickly developing set of IT Risk domains, among which cybersecurity. As risk manager you get to work on a very exciting but challenging set of emerging security topics. Personally, I really enjoy the work atmosphere within the department and the degree of freedom one gets to perform our activities.”
The Continuity & IT Risk department is responsible for managing risks (like Security, Outsourcing/Cloud, BCM and IT Risk) within our client and specifically in the IT and operations departments. Collaboration is key, both with other departments, as with other colleagues from Compliance, Legal and Risk. Agile/scrum is our way of working, we continuously improve, learn and stimulate each other’s professional development. By combining our strengths across different departments, we bring the most added value for the customer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Academic grade in Information Technology or other relevant subject with additional courses related to information security risk management (CISSP certification is strongly desired);
- >5 years of experience in different roles within Security, Risk Management, Audit or
- Information Technology in a complex organization, preferably in the financial sector;
- Experience in specialized security related roles (e.g. analyst, engineer, penetration testing, etc.) in IT-infrastructure.
- Knowledge of actual technology topics like e.g. security by design, secure cloud computing, security monitoring, networking technologies, secure architecture, etc..
- Demonstrable experience with the practical application of IT security Frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST)
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language, both verbally as in writing.
|Hours per week||Full time|
|Level||Junior, Medior, Senior|