The organisation helps clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response. The specialists in this organisation strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise clients on the most complex information security issues.
This organisation is looking for experienced security monitoring professionals to extend the security team for one of their clients located in The Netherlands. This organisation is looking for security monitoring specialists with in‐depth knowledge of topics like SIEM, threat management, attack simulation, purple teaming, log file aggregation and use case development.
What the client requests
Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands‐on experience with tools such as ArcSight, Splunk or QRadar and you understand the architecture and business processes around these technologies;
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as STIX/TAXII) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for their clients;
- You are well aware of the latest attacker Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) and can translate these to use cases for detection;
- You have a clear vision on security monitoring and are willing to share your view in presentations for their clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in‐depth knowledge with their team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not per se required, but the organisation does expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be the Industrial Control Systems security expert in engagement teams. Also note that this team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
What the client offers
This organisation offers their services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands, and abroad. They work at places where information security really matters, such as large financial institutions, multinationals in the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. The team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, they offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, the team you'll work in is a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
|Hours per week
|Dennis Nuijens, (M) +31 (0)6 588 129 77