Are you a critical risk management professional with a specific interest in the protection of (personal) data? And do you want to work for a successful international retailer? Our client is currently looking for a Risk Manager with a special focus on information security and privacy, so join our team!
As Risk Manager with a special focus on information security and privacy, you report to the Manager Risk Management, and are part of the Risk Management team, where you work in close cooperation with professionals in Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance and Integrity.. The Risk Management team is one of the core teams of Risk Assurance, next to the Fraud and Store Security and Internal Audit team.
Your key activities include conducting information security- and (parts of) privacy risk assessments and developing and overseeing associated control systems. Besides that, you assess and advise on the implementation of information security- and privacy requirements in new business initiatives. You set and implement tactical security- and privacy standards and procedures, setting clear guidance to assist management to comply with these requirements and manage the associated risks on an ongoing basis. If despite all efforts an incident occurs, you support our business teams in responding to the incident by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures and contribute to the development of a uniform process for handling such incidents. Together with the Manager Risk Management, you drive information security and privacy awareness by means of developing (online) trainings and a network of champions to assist with identification and management of information security and privacy risks. Overall, you support your Risk Assurance colleagues in their daily activities based on your expertise and experience. Your daily action requires a close cooperation with all our business teams, both at the International Head Office and in our countries of operation.
As Risk Manager with a special focus on information security and privacy at our cleint, you have an analytical mindset and the ability to relate strategic company objectives to own activities. You are organized and able to bring structure. Stakeholder management is in your DNA and you have strong project management skills. Besides that, you are used to deliver presentations and write clear and concise reports.
- Relevant Master’s degree (WO Level) in information security, audit or IT, (about to be) qualified as RE or CISA
- Approximately 6 years of experience in the domain of information security management, including conducting risk assessments, setting companywide standards, actively creating awareness and managing incidents
- Background in privacy is a pré
- Solid understanding of relevant laws, regulations and standards related to information security and privacy (amongst which ISO27001/2 and the GDPR)
- Experience in the retail sector preferred
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), fluency in French and German preferred
|Uren per week||38 hr/w|
|Tarief||Max € 80-85,-|