Do you have knowledge and experience in Cyber security and also relevant experience in managing a decent team? Then this is a great job where you can make very independent choices about how to handle everything.
For our growing organization in the Benelux market we are looking for a Business Manager responsible for two of our teams; Digital Identity and Engineering.
The Digital Identity team consists of experts and consultant providing advisory- and implementation services.
Our Engineering team provides services like pen testing, red teaming and hardware testing.
As the managing leader you will have the responsibility of:
- Creating a business unit level strategy for the short and long term
- Taking good care of existing customers
- Actively helping sales to grow our customer base
- Creating deliverables and services for customers in cooperation with sales
- Making sure that set goals related to the P&L are achieved
- Acting as a direct superior for your unit
- Acting as a line manager for the team leads
- Acting as a business owner of customer assignments
- Running the daily operations of your unit
- Reporting and monitoring KPI’s and financials
We are looking for a seasoned Manager with proven management skills, has at least 5 years of experience in the cybersecurity industry and who is pro-active, a team player and a servant leader.
You are sales driven and you have experience of leading a unit or a team of highly skilled technical people. You know the difference between a substance expert and a consultant and understand the challenges of consultancy business.
As we are a fast growing company in an industry that is constantly evolving you understand that change is the only constant.
To be successful in this position you:
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- are team player, but also able to act independently when needed
- are a do-er, meaning that you make decisions and see that they are also executed - are prudent in schedules and timelines and embrace high standards - are able to communicate fluently (spoken and written) with customers and colleagues in Dutch and in English
- are willing to travel internationally once a month for a couple of days
|Uren per week||40|