Our client is specialized in Cloud Services and is a rapidly growing company in the heart of the Netherlands. They have grown to over 30 people in the first to years and that's just the start! They are aiming on becoming one of the top 3 Cloud Service providers within the Netherlands in the coming years. Ready to join them on their journey?
As a cloud security engineer / consultant, you will be part of the cloud security team at our client, responsible for securing their clients’ information in the cloud and applying security and compliance best practices to their cloud environments. You work on different projects, advising about or solving various cloud security issues.
As a true thought leader, you play a key role in building and shaping the cloud security practice. Moreover, you actively seek to sharpen as well as share your vision on the newest tools, techniques and methods in cloud security.
THE FOCUS OF OUR CLIENT
Their cloud specialists ensure continuous digital transformation and support for their customers, from strategy until technical implementation. They deliver cloud solutions and services aimed at velocity, innovation, scalability, security and continuity. For optimal freedom and objectivity, they embrace multiple public platforms with a leading role for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
“We are an entrepreneurial organization. We decide and act fast. We find a balance between wishes, market value and the ‘business case’.”
As you go, you align people. Both in processes and technology. You like to discover and surprise. Analyzing is your nature. Information technology and cybersecurity is a no-brainer. As a self- motivated person, an entrepreneurial spirit comes naturally. An entrepreneurial culture is appealing to you as you also will help build and shape our cloud security practice.
- Higher professional education (work and level of thinking), preferably computer science or equivalent.;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and cloud security concepts. CCSP/CCSK or other industry certifications desirable;
- Understanding of the Cloud Threat Landscape. Always up to date on the latest security trends;
- Technical skills and the ability to communicate security threats to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with various cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP. Certificates are appreciated;
- Ability to architect cloud networks to be secure and robust;
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby or PHP. Able to automate security in the cloud;
- Knowledge of multi-tier applications, web platforms, AI/ML, Datalakes, K8S, Docker or Serverless. Experience with Dev(Sec)Ops is desirable;
- Dutch and English language (written and oral).
What's in it for you?
- The usual ‘hardware suspects’ and a market conform salary;
- Learning on the job;
- A unique and powerful two-year personal development training program;
- 28 holidays;
- Every Friday at our client's base, with your own colleagues: working together, sparring with peers, cooking up innovative and efficient solutions; messing around, gaming, table foosball, ‘planking’ and of course Friday afternoon drinks in their café;
- Last but not least: team outings, to relax and have fun!
|Uren per week||Full-time|