This team works on creating a more security society for major International and local organisations. Together with 150 professionals in the Netherlands you could work on leading and cutting edge projects covering the whole scope of Cyber Security from; From Ethical Hacking to Threat Detection and Forensic Research both preventing and solving cybercrime. Also covering Privacy, Compliance, Policy & Governance to Security Architecture and implementation, to Identity and Access Management.
You have a background in/ knowledge of:
- Enterprise Security Architecture; evaluate and determine the resilience of the security basis within organizations and guarantee that their vision, strategies, processes, employees and technologies are well tuned and organized to optimize cyber security to support business objectives.
- Design & Implementation; designing and integrating security in organizations: from the top so it can be motivated and from the bottom so that it is overall visible to everyone.
- Technical Security Architecture; evaluate and determine the resilience and suitability of technical designs to reduce relevant cyber threats.
- Design & Implementation - establishing and communicating new architectures and demonstrating the suitability of this, to limit relevant cyber threats.
- Security Leadership & Management; planning, managing and organizing the delivery of the security architecture to clients. Supporting the development of the Security Architecture practice within the office.
- Security Transformation (and Security in Transformation); work on large-scale transformation programs and enhancing the capacity of these programs to assess and design cyber security.
- Communication & Influencing; cooperate with key stakeholders and use methods and facilities in the area of security-architecture to influence their decision making.
- Proven experience as a consultant in the area of cyber security and experience with solving complex business issues of clients
- Experience with standard methods and frameworks in the field of architecture, such as SABSA and TOGAF
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g. networks, LANs and WANs, servers and hosting, virtualization, applications, identity management, etc.) and safe use of this
- Good knowledge of identifying threats and risks and the measures needed to limit them, both at organizational and technical level
- Knowledge of how business strategy, risk, regulatory and technical constraints affect organizational responses to cyber security
- Excellent communication skills, both orally (conversations, discussions, presentations) and written (drafting and writing of sound reports in which findings are succinct and clearly communicated, appropriate to the target group and tailored to the needs of the client)
- Experience with business development or sales, including leading bid teams and experience with writing winning proposals and responses to requests for tenders
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CREST Technical Security Architect, Lead Auditor ISO, etc.
- Knowledge of methods, best practice and standards in the field of security
- Experience with risk and regulation frameworks and standards, such as NIST 800, ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, ISF SOGP, etc.
What does our customer offer
Working here means enjoying an extensive package of employee benefits with consideration for your future growth and flexible approach to work and life:
- Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
- Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An open culture in which you can practice giving and receiving feedback
- Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
- Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics
- The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
- Team events
- iPhone, laptop and lease car or compensation
- 32 vacation days
|Uren per week||Full time|
|Kwalificaties||TOGAF | SABSA|