Are you an experienced Forgerock, Sailpoint or Cyberark technical consultant looking for the opportunity to be part of our Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice?
You will work with your direct colleagues to architect, design and engineer complex Identity & Access Management projects based on Forgerock, Sailpoint or CyberArk and related technologies building cutting edge solutions to meet individual client needs.
- Supporting our customers in architecting, designing, building and supporting Identity and Access management solutions in the area of Cloud IAM, IOT, Customer IAM (Forgerock), IDM, LCM, IGA, DAG (Sailpoint), PIM and complex Privileged Authentication solutions (Cyberark);
- Developing Custom Authentication modules for the Forgerock, Sailpoint & IdentityNow or Cyberark stack;
- Integrating Forgerock, Sailpoint & IdentityNow or Cyberark with other Identity related products;
- Helping the customer integrate their Forgerock, Sailpoint and IdentityNow or Cyberark environment in their DevOps and CI practices;
- Train and coach junior colleagues on Forgerock, Sailpoint or Cyberark technologies.
- You demonstrate thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- You know everything about the IAM open standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect, SCIM LDAP, and OCF you and you often know about new standards before they are implemented by the vendors;
- You can navigate easily around Unix and Windows, communicate with ease with computer and network engineering teams and you can dream about the OSI stack virtualization and Cloud;
- You can program in java and at a few other languages with your eyes closed;
- You practice and preach about Continuous integration, development and testing practices and dabble in DevOps tools and standards;
- You are a master in the set of Forgerock, Sailpoint or Cyberark suite of products and also familiar with the typical systems they are integrated with from both designing, system engineering, development and architecture perspective;
- You have a total of 2-6 years of professional experience of which at least 2 years of experience working in the IAM field;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
What does our customer offer?
- Working here means enjoying an extensive package of employee benefits with consideration for your future growth and flexible approach to work and life:
- Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
- Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An open culture in which you can practice giving and receiving feedback
- Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
- Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics
- The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
- Team events
- iPhone, macbook and lease car or compensation
- 32 vacation days
|Uren per week||Full time|