Speed is the foundation of our client. They think fast. They work fast. They launch fast. They put their merchants at the center of everything they do, and they never stop until the job is done. They are creating their own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. There is no room for hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in their vocabulary — “freedom” is.
Identity & Access Management specialist
Our client is looking for a full-time security engineer specialized in identity and access management for their team in Amsterdam. Our client is currently experiencing exponential global growth. They are looking for new colleagues interested in a focus on protecting their data by defining a strategy for identity and access management strategies throughout the whole business. We need you to understand the technology and be able to convey solutions to not just the people in their team, but to other teams as well, in all their offices.
What you’ll do
- Help define and manage a strategy and roadmap for implementing identity management and access control within the organization both in the general scope and project specific.
- Influence the overall strategy for securing applications and data through access governance and controls by building and extending access management governance and tooling.
- Maintain strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing risks and compliance across the organization.
- Provide a structured approach to classify and secure data from risks across the organization.
- Management of the access requests processes and procedures.
- Act on compliance initiatives in regards to PCI DSS, GDPR and other privacy and security requirements and best practices that address access controls.
Who you are
- You have knowledge in security management, web access management, access governance, strong authentication, and privileged account/access management, and how these functions are implemented at scale in an organization through a combination of people, processes and technology.
- In-depth experience with general security concepts, security and monitoring practices/methodologies.
- You understand of security related concepts such as authentication, authorization, role, permissions, groups, rules etc.
- Experience with large and complex systems and secure architecture design.
- Have the mind-set to script, automate, and scope projects to avoid repetitive tasks, because work-life balance is important
|Uren per week||Full-time|