As an Information Security Manager IAM, you’ll be part of a Global Cyber Security Team. You and your colleagues will ensure that information security tasks, duties and findings contribute to the existing overall strategy. The team consists of highly motivated men and women residing in 4 different countries, with different backgrounds and nationalities. You will lead the Identity and Access management group which consists of approximately 9 professionals working on a global scale. Your job is to support in achieving a greater control of user access, which translates into a reduced risk of internal and external breaches.
You will operate in close collaboration with IT, the business and risk management and you’ll support the organization in implementing information security guidelines and governance. As the Information Security Manager IAM it is essential that you class yourself as a subject matter expert in the field of IAM. It will be your responsibility to:
- Assist the business and IT to implement Identity and Access management that enables centralized management of users in a consistent and scalable way across the organization. The identity and access management technologies include (but are not limited to) password-management tools, provisioning software, security-policy enforcement applications, reporting and monitoring apps and identity repositories.
- Design IAM solutions based on complicated specifications while aware of IAM architectural designs.
- Define the access policies, specifically outlining who has access to which data resources and under which conditions they have access.
- Provide automated and repeatable ways to govern the identity life cycle.
- Support the organization in building business platforms which can ensure compliance with identity and privacy regulations.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Integrate IAM with legacy systems.
- Integrate IAM with Cloud based systems.
- Provide information security reporting at management level.
You’re a confident communicator and team player with the drive to provide friendly and professional service at all times. Your profile entails:
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience on HBO+ level with a minimum of 2 years in a leading role.
- Proven knowledge in Identity Governance, Access Management, Privileged Access Management and Consumer Identity.
- Experience with implementation one or more of following IAM technologies: SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Entrust and IDM.
- Certification of Information Security Management (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CISA), and/or IT management related degree at a bachelor’s / masters level.
- Knowledge of Information Security standards and regulations (NIST FS, ISO 27 001/2, ISF Standards of Good Practice, GDPR)
- Team player in a multicultural environment. (we use English to communicate)
|Uren per week||Full time|
|Regio||Amsterdam | Global|