For a very interesting company in Amsterdam, we are selecting an Information Security Officer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
He or she….
- Identifies and assesses material risks areas (e.g. IT risk assessment) within our client and supports informed decision making by MT or Risk committees (if needed).
- supports our client in meeting the Information Security needs by explaining these to the business and translating these to non-functional requirements;
- ensures proper monitoring and reporting of information security risks at entity level and adherence to all relevant, policies, standards, and models;
- protects our client against all kind of security threats and mitigates information security and business continuity risks.
He or she is going to…
- Enhance information security awareness and improve best practices.
- Act as a center of expertise and serve as a trusted advisor on the improvement of information security and related governance within the digital transformation.
- Coordinate and facilitate (Cloud) Risk assessments.
- Design and implement the Information security plan, that aims on adherence to applicable laws, rules and regulations and client's internal standards.
- Managing of Information Security Incidents.
- Supporting the business with managing day-to-day Information security risks.
- Supporting the business in assessing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information assets.
- Assisting with translating business needs for information security and governance into specific initiatives and projects.
We expect that he or she…
Minimal Bachelor (HBO) degree in IT (Security) supplemented by at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM and/or CISA certifications.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of technical security measures.
- A comprehensive understanding of IT and how it is integrated with business functionality.
- Familiar with ISO 27000 series.
- Must be able to promote information security within the business.
- Ability to explain the OWASP ASVS into management language
- Highly developed analytical and structured problem solving skills.
- Flexible, pragmatic, and enthusiastic.
- Familiar with in risk management, Agile/scrum methodology and way of working is an advantage.
- Having experience with cloud solutions is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SLDC is an advantage.
|Uren per week||Full time|