Speed is the foundation of our client. They think fast. They work fast. They launch fast. They put their merchants at the center of everything they do, and they never stop until the job is done. They are creating their own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. There is no room for hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in their vocabulary — “freedom” is.
Infrastructure Security Specialist
We are looking for an infrastructure security specialist who can help our client in making the right choices while keeping up their speedy growth. In this role, you will help the Infrastructure team to define and implement the appropriate security controls, supporting them to prioritize their efforts and to apply automation when required. You will propose technical solutions to solve complex problems in a fast-growing environment, to keep their platform secure and resilient. Someone who can make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment, being able to assess risks properly, and communicate them to the appropriate stakeholders in a way they can understand. Understanding compliance implications of the decisions you make will be just your day to day and you will understand how to translate high level requirements to specific technical solutions.
What you’ll do
- Help defining the appropriate technical controls that their System Engineers will have to implement, creating an overview to report on current security status
- Analyze and identify gaps in systems designs and provide the appropriate recommendations
- Solve enterprise security challenges in a practical and future-proof way
- Engage in deep technical discussions about implementations and their associated risks and mitigations
- Test proof of concepts for implementations applicable to help solving and automating specific problems
Who you are
- Knowledge, experience and skills in one or multiple of the Infrastructure Security domains: Network security, Encryption and Key management, System hardening (Unix/MacOS), Monitoring, Authentication, Incident management, Vulnerability management, etc.
- Experience in automation with scripting or programming languages such as Bash or Python.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
|Uren per week||Full-time|