Your global responsibilities would include
- Implement security architectures for Azure cloud | hybrid systems
- Ensure security by design principles are upheld in the implemented products
- Thoroughly document security decisions and implementations,
- Provide input and feedback on security architectures/setup/configuration
- Perform risk assessments on any new resource/application/functionality implemented in the cloud platforms
- Ensure performance and automation of compliance and security controls
- Orchestrate security decisions related to the cloud platforms
- Orchestrate automating continuous security testing for the cloud platforms
- Support in resolving any security related audit or compliancy issues
- Be instrumental in creating security authorization designs for the Azure cloud platform
You are a excellent candidate if you have
- 5-10 years working experience in security operations and advanced level of understanding regarding systems security at both technical and procedural level
- Certifications such as CECS (Certified Cloud Security Expert), GCSA, CISM, CISA, CGEDIT or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience securing solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, GCP
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
Content | technical experience
- Strong Microsoft cloud infrastructure knowledge (Azure and relevant components)
- Knowledge of industry standard security frameworks for information systems (CVSS, CIS Benchmarking, OWASP , NIST, ISO 27001/2, CSA, COBIT)
- Relevant technical knowledge on securing Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Relevant technical security solutions in AWS and Azure environments (Azure security centre, MCAS solution, Cloud trail, etc.)
- Relevant knowledge on virtualization technologies
- System security (operating systems, applications), networking, and web applications
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
You have basic knowledge of
- Security solutions (SSL, Remote Access, IPSEC, Reverse Proxy, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Multi Factor Authentication)
- Identity and access management
- Other infrastructure. Eg: Active Directory, DNS, IP Addressing, Azure AD)
- Network security administrator
- Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage, Azure, AWS)
- DB knowledge
- Basic familiarity with scripting programming e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python
|Uren per week||32-40|
|Regio||Global | The Netherlands|
|Kwalificaties||Cloud implementation experience|