Speed is the foundation of our client. They think fast. They work fast. They launch fast. They put their merchants at the center of everything they do, and they never stop until the job is done. They are creating their own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. There is no room for hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in their vocabulary — “freedom” is.
Key management specialist | Crypto engineer
Our client is currently experiencing exponential growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. Information Security is stretching beyond just their team, it’s essential throughout the whole company for them. We are looking for a driven and pro-active team player to join their efforts.
The security team is leading in the responsibility for detecting and responding to threats, developing and maintaining security controls, designing and implementing strategies to secure their payments, building security culture throughout the company. As a key management specialist, you will be part of the security team with focus on cryptographic key management and operations. You'll be working closely with other members of the security team, product, development and infrastructure teams, to further develop our key management program.
What you’ll do
- Administer and operate key ceremonies. This involves vision, technical know-how, a structured mind and strictness to deal with the necessary paperwork
- Understand and architect the key management solution
- Maintain up to date knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures to develop and maintain a complex key management infrastructure
- Work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to improve/automate the secure handling of cryptographic keys
- Work closely with the compliance and commercial teams to understand and fulfill their key management requirements
- Help them maintain the security posture
Who you are
- You are familiar with the relevant industry standard cryptographic algorithms and key management schemes
- You have hands-on experience with administration and/or operation of (nShield & payShield) HSMs or relevant Cryptographic security solutions
- You have experience in some of the following areas: Cryptography, Key management, PKI, bash scripting, automation and basic networking
- You have a structured mind that can deal with complex tasks and provide simple auditable solutions
- You are capable of bringing down to earth relevant standards and translate them to actionable items
- You are a brave soul
|Uren per week||36 - 40 upw|