A small introduction about our client
Imagine that you are responsible for protecting billions of financial transactions in a highly automated and time critical business environment very lucrative for fraudsters. You are the person responsible keeping our client and its services to their customers secure! As a Cloud Security Advisor you make the difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of the latest threats and ensure our client has the necessary level of protection in place. At the end of each day you can look back at the good work you performed in cooperation Business departments, IT departments, Senior management and IT Engineers to protect against tomorrow’s threats.
Some of the activities would include:
- You will have oversight on the different business domains of our client and related IT-systems that support these domains. Your main focus are the systems that are hosted externally as our client uses a cloud first strategy. You will identify the security risks within SAAS, PAAS and IAAS services that they use to support their customers
- You are in close contact with many of their external suppliers and advise business on specific security risks they are running and you are able to translate these risks to business terms in crisp and clear language
- You will inform business and management on the security risk profile
- The team is adaptive to changes inside and outside of the organisation. They expect your active participation and play an important role in the way the department will develop within the organization
- The cooperative culture will get you quickly up to speed and provide support to reflect on specific technical security subjects.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. First Line Risk (FLR) provides integrated first line risk management services that support the internal domains to be in control of key operational and information security risks. Furthermore, you and the team are responsible for a number of large programs on key risk themes.
Within the FLR organization, the Center of Expertise Security brings talented people together to protect the organisation. With you as Cloud Security Advisor, the team will consist of roughly 20 security officers and threat intel experts. Within the CoE Security you will work, learn and contribute in the team dedicated to the cloud initiatives of the organisation.
Our client's working week consists of 36 hours divided over 4 days, which means you will have an extra day off compared to the classic 40 hour working week. They are flexible in terms of how you would schedule your work within these hours.
Experience and skills our client is looking for:
Customer focus, critical thinking, clear communication, interpersonal skills are clearly essential for the role of security advisor. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Mandatory)
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment
- Technical knowledge in IT/Security
- Certifications such as CCSP or other cloud certifications would be helpful
- Knowledge on SAAS/IAAS and PAAS Cyber Security
- Other certifications like IT Audit, CISSP and CISM would be helpful as well
- Preferred: 1 - 5 years working experience in an IT security function
- You have a strong personal integrity and know how to work with classified information
- You are a driven and pragmatic professional with a wide variety of interests quickly able to understand a wide variety of business processes and translate your (technical) knowledge and experience in (IT) security into adequate protection measures
Growing a better world together
Our client is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. They aim to contribute to real change with their 'Growing a better world together' mission? They do so in many ways, such as:
- They are a proud partner of Hackshield to educate youth how to protect themselves against cybercrime
- They are member of the Cyber Security Raad that independently advises the Dutch Government in order to protect our society against cybercrime
Interested to know more about this opportunity? Please reach out via below form or via firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 19 87 83 34
|Uren per week||36 hours per week|