All about the role…
Led by the group director of Internal Audit and reporting to the audit committee, we are a select team of independent professionals who seek to deliver valuable, pragmatic insights and assurance to the business and the audit committee.
The role will focus primarily on technology risks and technology assurance reviews, reporting directly to the senior manager technology audit with the occasional opportunity to undertake business and operational reviews.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to make a mark across the business. Assignments will focus on IT/technology, however, will also spread into integrated operational, projects, commercial and compliance audits which will give great exposure and opportunities for gaining experience and personal growth. This is a global coverage role, so the opportunity exists to periodically visit international markets too.
Should you join the team, you can be sure that the majority of work you do will be risk-based and prioritised against the key risks and strategic opportunities of our client.
It's a risk based approach matter of auditing in a high tech environment.
- Delivery of audit planning, fieldwork and reporting – This will require supporting the senior manager technology audit in planning, independently performing risk and control analysis, executing audit testing and preparing reports for IA management review and finalisation.
- Project management – Managing yours, your manager’s, supporting auditors and business stakeholders’ time across the business to deliver each audit effectively and efficiently.
- Relationships – Managing relationships with stakeholders and helping build our reputation as a business-astute, highly professional and capable audit team.
- Quality – Deliver all aspects of work in accordance with our methodology to the senior manager technology audit for quality review.
- Audit and risk operations – Being proactive and contributing to team operations, including quarter-end reporting, audit issue follow-ups, enterprise risk management activities and any other team activities.
Can you deliver…
- Ideally RE, CISA or equivalent, CISSP is desirable given the technology environment.
- Used to risk based approach auditing.
- Proven experience across IT/technology processes including Information and cybersecurity, cloud and SaaS systems (e.g. AWS, GCP), application controls, change management, agile and waterfall development, DevOps, networking, database management, identity and access management (e.g. Okta) and resilience and disaster recovery planning. Technology frameworks experience such as CoBIT, NIST Cyber Security and ITIL 4 also desirable.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering end-to-end audit cycle.
- Strong written communication skills and has considerable experience in writing polished and punchy audit reports.
- Strong analytical and data-driven credentials linked to smart auditing and providing unique data-driven insights back to the business.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Travel - 10% to 20% travel time expected for the role.
Here is our offer
Like the perfect food pairing, your skills and these great rewards belong together:
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing, venturous company with a strong market position in growing markets
- Global scope and involvement
- Able to contribute directly to the transition process and future of the company
- Competitive salary, paid travel costs, contribution to your pension and a monthly lunch allowance
- Full-time basis with 26 holiday days a year
|Uren per week||Full time|
|Kwalificaties||4-7 year experience|