Manager Red Team
You will have a number of responsibilities and we promise that no day as Red team manager will be the same. This is because your focus will still be on maintaining and leading the relationships with our clients, but you will also coach and lead the current red team members on their performances. Your responsibilities will consist out of the following tasks:
- Operate and deliver red team operations at clients;
- Innovate and keep developing the approach to align with relevant TTP's and trends;
- Coach team members in the offensive security team;
- Lead client discussions, sales and delivery of advanced security testing.
In summary, in this role you will drive, deliver and further develop our red team operations portfolio. You will translate TTP's into new approaches, tools & content. For our clients you will be a trusted adviser for helping our clients defend against advanced motivated attackers. You will lead client discussions, presentations, sales opportunities regarding advanced security testing. All in all, you will be managing all main red team operation assignments. Last but not least: For your co-workers, you will share knowledge and will coach them to the next level.
You are an experienced professional, working in this specific domain for over 5 years. Working in a red team does not contain any secrets for you, and your current colleagues often come to you when they encounter a problem. Preferably, you have experience as a manager already or have experience with leading teams in a project management environment.
- Furthermore, you have these skills/ capabilities:
- Deep understanding of attacker's tools, tactics and procedures (TTP);
- Apply and customize TTP's to leverage at clients;
- Thorough understanding of detection, monitoring and IOC's ;
- Out of the box thinker, able to come up with new solutions when others fail (eg: “try harder” attitude).
We prefer that you have a working background on an academic level (BSc or MSc). In your CV and motivation letter you will need to demonstrate that you mastered the above mentioned skills. We care more about your actual experience than your study background. However, the following backgrounds are usual suspects:
- Computer science;
- Security and network engineering;
- Cyber security;
- Software engineering .
What do we offer
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development, such as:
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of € 750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
- Monthly internet allowance
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone
- 32 holiday days per year
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues
|Uren per week||Full time|