You will work with your direct colleagues to architect and design Identity & Access Management processes and models, guiding in the realization of solutions around Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access management (PAM), Consumer Identity Management (CIAM) and Data Access Governance and Lifecycle management tailored to meet individual client needs in all stages.
- You demonstrate thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- You can navigate easily around role models, authorization matrices, ‘joiner/mover/leaver’ life cycles and target operating models.
- You are familiar with the IAM open standards and reference architectures.
- You are very familiar with a broad set of IAM, CIAM, IGA and PAM solutions, familiar with the typical systems these are integrated with from a business and architecture perspective.
- You can lead workshops and design sessions and can balance technical with business goals during these sessions.
- You are very skilled in creating PowerPoint presentations and deliverables by using Excel and Word.
- You are growing your leadership and communication skills to lead engineers and technical client staff through challenges of IAM programs.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
What will you do
- Supporting our customers in architecting, designing, building and implementing Access management roles, operating models and processes in the area of CIAM, IDM, LCM, IGA, DAG, PAM, PIM, PUM of complex Identity Access Management solutions.
- Managing these projects from a PM(O) perspective.
- Managing the business implementation of these projects.
- Helping the customer in training their staff and changing their business models.
- Train and coach junior colleagues on these area's.
- Leading workshops and delivering presentations (PowerPoint) to initiate these projects.
What do we offer
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development, such as:
- An appropriate salary and extensive employment benefits. These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of € 750,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
- Monthly internet allowance
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone
- 32 holiday days per year
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues
|Uren per week