Join the Benelux expansion of a well-established and acknowledged leader within the cybersecurity field.
As a global provider of cybersecurity services, our client is recognised for its world class Managed Detection and Response Services (MDR). With their flagship service our client is helping clients across Europe and globally to protect their assets against increasingly advanced security threats.
With a loyal customer base across the Scandinavian region, our client is now focusing on the expansion of the MDR service across a number of markets – the Benelux area in general and the Netherlands in particular is seen as a key region for strategic growth. They see an increasing demand and appetite for their services, and in 2021 they doubled their customer base.
Our client is looking for a new Sales Manager in Benelux. The candidate will be responsible for further developing our clients' customer portfolio through partners and direct sales, and position them as a vendor and Managed Defence as the MDR service of choice in the Benelux region.
The MDR market is growing rapidly, and the services are in high-demand from customers. Gartner predicts that the MDR market will grow from an estimated $1.03 Billion in 2021 to $2.15 Billion by 2025. By joining them, you will enter this rapidly growing market with a high-quality proven service offering which focuses on investments in R&D, technology and – most importantly - the people that drive it.
As a Sales Manager in Benelux, you will be backed by a team who has been delivering innovative MDR services for almost two decades and have the opportunity to provide substantial benefits to your customers through their platform.
Our client has been active in the Benelux for several years, and seen changes to both the maturity of the marked requesting services, and the relevant actors delivering the solutions. Over the years, they have won large cases, and as a consequence increased its local presence and moving even deeper into the market.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Initiate sales cycles and follow them from begining to closing, including, but not limited to, initiating contact, influencing RFPs, nurturing opportunities, writing proposals, replying to RFI/RFPs in collaboration with the BID team, and negotiating contracts
- Increase exposure of their brand and understanding of their deliveries within the market
- Active networking - engage with relevant organisations within the cybersecurity community. This includs creating events and other initiatives
- Share ownership for sales in the Benelux
- Develop strategies aligned with the company guideline and plan the strategic sales approach for accounts in the Benelux region
- Learn about and understand their services and products, as well as the culture, your colleagues and develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Assist partners with necessary tools and training
- Find new leads and sales opportunities
What they offer
- Play a key part in the expansion of an exciting new phase in the history of our client
- The chance to drive sales and marketing activities for their Managed Defence service and carve out a long lasting and successful career
- Represent best of breed technology: acknowledged by Gartner as one of the few “PAN European” suppliers for MDR services
- The chance to be part of a trusted source of Threat Intelligence to Europol and other law enforcement agencies globally
- Work closely with talented and enthusiastic colleagues across Europe, with the opportunity for regular travel
- Join an inspiring team who is passionate about new technology and self-development within an organiation that prides itself on its collaborative atmosphere, low staff turnover and its welcoming ethos
- For several years, they have been ranked among Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for someone that:
- Holds a university degree or equivalent experience
- Has experience in complex B2B solution sales, preferably within MDR services or cybersecurity in general, and ave the ability to sell complex solutions to a wide range of customers
- Has previous experience with enterprise level organisations and have an understanding of the way enterprise organisations consume IT services
- Knows how to communicate with customers from both C-Level to architecture level employees
- Has experience with hosting events from start to finish
Competences & skills
In addition to:
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, and networking abilities
- The ability to act as a trusted advisor for customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Being self-motivated, with a driven personality and strong business development skills
- Proven good sales results and are able to understand and articulate the potential opportunity that our client presents, taking individual responsibility for results
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally, and you are able to both listen to others’ ideas and make your own case in a conversation
- Excellent presentation skills and are comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes
- Required language skills: native Dutch and fluent English. Proficiency in other European languages are considered a bonus
|Uren per week||Full-time|