Speed is the foundation of our client. They think fast. They work fast. They launch fast. They put their merchants at the center of everything they do, and they never stop until the job is done. They are creating their own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. There is no room for hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in their vocabulary — “freedom” is.
Our client is currently experiencing exponential global growth. The Security Team is responsible for detecting and responding to threats, developing and maintaining security controls, designing and implementing strategies to secure their payment platform, building security culture throughout the company. As a driven and pro-active Security Engineer you will be part of the security team with focus on Security Operations, Intrusion Detection and Incident Response. You'll be working closely with other members of the security team, product, development and infrastructure teams, to further develop our Security Operations and Incident Response program. You will develop and maintain security solutions to improve detection capabilities, automate difficult manual tasks and investigate security incidents.
What you’ll do
- Develop solutions to hunt, detect and deal with threats
- Administer and operate detection systems (SIEM), including reporting, correlation, data integrity and performance monitoring
- Create scalable detection logic for emerging threats
- Maintain up to date knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures used by attackers
- Explore and incorporate new security tools, opportunity to contribute to open source community
- Be involved in the evaluation of security operations and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness of the team
Who you are
- You have solid experience with a programming language (Python preferred)
- You like to identify new attack vectors and threats to implement proper monitoring and detection methods
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Operating System security, Network security, Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Software Development
- You have the mind-set to script, automate, and scope projects to avoid repetitive tasks, because work-life balance is important
- You are familiar with the security controls for common platforms including Linux/MacOS/Network equipment
|Uren per week||Full-time|