Are you an experienced Architect looking for the opportunity to be part of our Cyber Security, Forensics & Privacy practice?
- You will work with your direct colleagues to architect, design and lead the engineering efforts of complex Identity & Access Management projects based on Forgerock, Sailpoint, Cyberark and related technologies, architecting cutting edge solutions around Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Consumer Identity Management (CIAM) and Data Access Governance and Lifecycle management tailored to meet individual client needs.
- Supporting our customers in architecting, designing, building and supporting Identity and Accessmanagement solutions in the area of CIAM, IDM, LCM, IGA, DAG, PAM, IOT and complex Identity & Access Management solutions;
- Designing Custom modules for the Sailpoint, Forgerock, Okta, Ping, Cyberark & IdentityNow products;
- Integrating our products with other Identity related products;
- Helping the customer integrate their IAM products in their DevOps and CI practices;
- Train and coach junior colleagues on these technologies;
- Leading workshops and delivering power points to initiate these projects.
You demonstrate thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- You can navigate around Unix and Windows, communicate with ease with computer and network engineering teams and you can dream about the OSI stack virtualization and Cloud;
- You know everything about the IAM open standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM you often know about new standards before they are implemented by the vendors. You also know about architecture standards and diagrams and how to talk with technical architects, designers and system owners;
- You are a technical master in a broad set of IAM, CIAM, IGA and PAM products and also familiar with the typical systems these are integrated with from both designing, system engineering, development and architecture perspective;
- You practice and preach about Continuous Integration, Development, Deployment and Testing practices and dabble in DevOps tools and standards;
- You are growing your leadership and communication skills to lead engineers and technical client staff through the maze of challenges in designing and implementing IAM programs;
- You can program in Java and at a few other languages with your eyes closed;
- You can lead workshops and design sessions and can balance technical goals with business goals in these sessions;
- You have 3-8 years of total professional experience including at least 3 years of working in the IAM field;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
What does our customer offer?
- Working here means enjoying an extensive package of employee benefits with consideration for your future growth and flexible approach to work and life:
- Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
- Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An open culture in which you can practice giving and receiving feedback
- Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
- Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics
- The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
- Team events
- iPhone, macbook and lease car or compensation
- 32 vacation days
|Uren per week||Full time|