You will be:
- Collecting and clarifying business requirements and translate these requirements to standard platform components / functionalities
- Introducing best practices and challenge requests that are not in line with the Standard / “Market Service”
- Creating back-log items (in VSTS) based on the requirements:
- Creating Epics / User stories / Development tasks
- Designing User roles and Access Management
- Creating Dashboard and Reporting functionalities
- Preparing and leading design workshops
- Defining relevant business, risk and control processes incl. the underlying data model
- Creating workflows including logic, triggers and calculations
- Identifying operational, legal or regulatory requirements and designing the relevant automated solutions to deal with risks
- Perform ongoing validation that configurations satisfy business requirements
- Creating required documentation such as functional specifications and detailed designs
- Providing training and support for tool users
- Supporting and managing test activities internally and at client, through development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases
What the client requests
You are: Go to, can do, follow through
A strong communicator who is comfortable with client interactions. You are a go-to person with the understanding of what users want. You can translate business needs to requirements that developers can create. You demonstrate expertise and initiative to evaluate, challenge, recommend solutions. With your open, proactive, can-do attitude you motivate others to joinedly complete the task and create a common goal. You are not afraid of responsibilities but you take ownership and deliver what you promiss.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or a Science topic.
- 2-4 years work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in diverse, a cross functional team
- Self starting, highly motivated, productive, and organized
- Preferably you have at least one or more of the following:
- Experience with GRC solutions
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile
- Experience with a Start-up environment
What the client offers
The Digital Risk Platform team offers a rapid learning experience in the fields of risk management, the latest native Cloud development processes, and modern customer success methods. Working in this team combines the dynamics of a start-up with the brand and perks of a Big-4 firm. This cmpany is an international network of companies with personal attention for its employees. They have a strong market position that they further want to strengthen with a clear vision, strong values and enthusiastic coworkers. Their people work intensively together for renowned clients on a daily basis in an enjoyable and stimulating environment. Personal development is central at this company. With directed training, education and coaching they help their employees to excel and get the best out of themselves. At this company you will receive excellent primary and secondary benefits (lease car, laptop, smartphone and free of premium pension) tailored to the latest market developments.
You are part of the Digital Risk Platform team, a fast growing unit, consisting of company based staff and staff from a range of partners across different locations and a global client base. The team develops and deploys the solution using the Start-up Way of Eric Ries, and Continuous (agile) Delivery processes according to the new global Microsoft approach of Cloud Center of Excellence. In the Product Owner sub-team, Business Analysts are the linking pin between the Roadmap and Customer Success staff and the DevOps teams.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens (06 588 12 977)|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens