Our customer requires a Security Architect Leader to direct the detailed design and execution of the projects Security Solutions; managing and mentoring technical experts delivering global enterprise security solutions to our customers, and covering the full range of security technologies and services. Importantly we should also convey our value with appropriate business impact and at sufficient architectural and technical detail.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading technical and or product development large security services teams, positioning security solutions with large global multi industry domain organizations, and have demonstrated success developing valued security projects across diverse professional services teams. If you have done that in an environment with a high risk profile, you have a big advantage.
The person should be aware of enterprise IT and security solutions and should be able to create security solution design for enterprise IT and Cloud. Cloud security solution should consider all aspects of information security, infrastructure, data, applications, networks, identity & access management, and security governance, risk and compliance.
The person should provide knowledge and best practice in developing and migrating IT systems and applications from traditional data centers to private and public cloud environments. The person will be required to evaluate and select tools and technologies for the security solution, which will incorporate network security architecture, web integration, encryption and authentication, SOC and SIEM, data security and management; to name a few from the typical enterprise security body of knowledge.
The role will also require working with business teams to build business case for security frameworks, technologies and security management.
Skills & Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in Information Technology and engineering
- 7 - 10 years of progressive information security experience across various information security / information technology risk management domains such as but not limited to: application security, infrastructure security, identity and access management, vulnerability and cyber threat management, security architecture, cloud security etc.
- 2-3 years of previous client facing and advisory cloud security experience required. Big4 IT risk management consulting experience a plus.
- Expert level working experience in technologies like Server Security, DLP, SIEM, WAF, Perimeter Firewall
- Good working knowledge on Cloud IAM, PKI and data security controls Have handled customer project for implementation/Migration of security controls on virtualized/cloud environment
- High level experience on CSA CCM / NIST / PCI /HIPAA Control mapping.
- Experience on architecting compliance driven (PCI, HIPAA, etc.) security controls for applications on AWS leveraging AWS IAAS, PAAS services. Understanding and Product exposure on leading CASB solutions in market like Skyhigh, Cisco Cloud lock, Netskope, Symantec bluecoat/Elastica etc.
- Experience on NG Firewall, WAF, DLP for application hosting in AWS, Azure or other cloud.
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of complex security problems Contribute to system / functional architecture analysis and Participate in solution identification and implementation
- SOAR understanding and good knowledge of SIEM and SOC; as well as log file management; to architect an end to end process for typical commercial CERT offerings leading to confidence that our clients can become proactive in handling a threatening environment.
- Work closely with customers, project managers and other architects to develop customized security solutions
- Technical aptitude and critical thinking skills while having the ability to think outside the box, demonstrated ability to solve complex information security problems, ability to observe security risks and weaknesses and provide security recommendations to respective project and delivery teams
- Ability to translate technical risk issues and distill such issues to common IT business leaders and upper management
- Experience authoring reports, data flow diagrams, and Visio drawings for security systems and networks required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification preferred
- AWS Architect certifications, other relevant cloud security certifications preferred
- Authentication, encryption, provisioning, attribute Management, Directory and Identity management including CyberArk PIM/PAM, an understanding of Microsoft Identity including MIM AD and AAD, ADFS, WHfB and other complementary vendors particularly Okta, SailPoint, Ping and ForgeRock, NetIQ, .
- Network security architecture, Network security groups and segmentation, Strong Technical/ Technological Understanding / knowledge of modern IT ecosystems: network, systems, applications, databases, cloud. Should have in-depth security knowledge on at least one functional area: Infrastructure security, data security, application security, identity & access management, governance, risk and compliance.
- Experience of security solution design or implantation in migrating IT systems to private and public cloud.
- Experience in writing analysis, architecture and technical documents.
- Experience in writing requests for information / proposals given various types of objectives.
- Experience in evaluation, testing and selecting tools.
- Ability to create and maintain relevant documentation as required.
- Some project management skills preferable.
- Ability to work with large geographically distributed virtual teams
- Be able to learn new technologies and solutions
- Good solution presentation skills
- Strong ability to work in a matrix based organization including dealing with partners’ relationships.
- Good communication skills
- Good technical writer skills
- Autonomous and committed to delivery milestones.
Certifications: CISSP, ISO2700x, CISA, and/or cloud security certification a plus; degree educated preferably with a Masters; proven technical background with a commercial and strong communication ability.
|Uren per week||Full time|
|Kwalificaties||TOGAF / SABSA|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens