With a headcount of already 70+ people across the company (Brazil and Netherlands) and still growing the tech & product team in Amsterdam, this company would like to add an IT Security engineer with great communication skills and a vast information system knowledge to the team, that will mature their IT environment and the compliance with laws and regulatory oversight.
In Brazil, and many other countries for that matter, 90% of the population uses gas cylinders to provide their homes with gas for cooking family dinners. However, these gas cylinders need to be replaced every few weeks. The old world distribution model is currently leading, Chama provides an alternative solution which aims to empower all Brazilians by providing them with a mobile platform from which they are empowered to choose their preferred dealer based on price, quality or ETA.
To anticipate on further growth, the IT Security engineer will aid Chama in professionalizing the information technology environment, from an operations, maintenance and IT security perspective. This company is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has a strong character and is able to motivate his colleagues in the fast paced technology scale-up environment.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of hard- and software related ICT equipment in the Amsterdam & Sao Paulo office.
- Maintain reliable, effective and competitive business operations.
- Coordinate effective user administration (setup and maintaining accounts).
- In cooperation with stakeholders, identify groups of users who should have access to systems and the level of access they need.
- Delegate access rights management to the appropriate administrative users (those who actually know the persons).
- Monitor security impacting events (addition and suspension / removal of users, addition / removal from roles, misbehaving mobile phones etc) in order to identify improper user access early; help administrative users to solve and /or take immediate action when needed.
- Documenting internal procedures and writing user guidelines.
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes, reviewing system logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Support and resolve problems in the IT environment.
- Administer certificates/private keys and other operationally critical secrets.
- Mobile and other device management (encryption, security policies).
- Enforce IT acceptable use policy.
- Provide reliable management information.
- Protect intellectual property.
- Implement monitor and improve the IT security program.
- Facilitate internal and external IT audits.
- Identify and respond to any other IT security risks.
What the client requests
- Wide coverage of information technology knowledge;
- Knowledge of network technologies (TLS/SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP(S), OAuth, etc);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (5+ preferred) in a similar job;
- Team player;
- Ambitious and eager to develop;
- Positive, pragmatic and flexible;
- Proactive and power of persuasion;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
- Independent & Assertive.
- HBO work and experience level (experience is leading).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience (5+ preferred) in profit organization.
- Demonstrated experience with IT security and thinking in practical solutions to identified risks.
- Demonstrates experience with solving user problems remotely.
- Able to work with both MacOS and Windows.
- Fluent English skills, Portuguese is a plus
- Experience with Cloud management (Azure, Firebase, AWS).
What the client offers
- A competitive salary with which you can pay your (gas) bills and then some.
- At least once a year - 2 weeks - in the Brazilian office. To work, meet colleagues and have fun!
- A bonus, based on personal- and team targets.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days paid leave (they don’t count the Brazilian trips of course).
- A position in a really nice office in the centre of Amsterdam.
- Growth within a booming company.
- 500 euro gadget budget.
- Phone & laptop of your choice.
- Gym membership.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens +31 (0)6 58812977|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens