This organization is an large international trading and service organization. Strong Brands, dedicated people: their employees recognise themselves in the DNA of this organization. Their values are the passion to perform, trust to act, act responsibly and make it fun! That’s what binds them, and where their strength lies. It's the way they interact with each other, with their customers and with their suppliers each and everyday.
The organization works for several international companies and they deliver their expertise and services in IT cloud, network, collaboration, data analytics, information security and user support. It’s their ambition to deliver a portfolio of digital services which their companies can use to innovate and make the difference for their customers. They are always searching for IT talent to make their ambitions come true.
The development of the organization will be guided by three strategic themes:
- Customer experience - Understanding the needs of their customers drives their way of working. They will do what they can to deliver the best possible customer experience. They have the agility and resourcefulness to come up with solutions as and when they are needed.
- Digital innovation - The organization's businesses all over the world will be powered by digital innovation. This will be a joint effort, involving focused development of new and existing services.
- Operational excellence - A strong business focus combined with a superior supplier performance will drive operational excellence. Their center of expertise will make full use of the available cloud services.
Do you have security skills and analitical skills? Experience in a technical security role and want to perform these skills as a technical security conscience? Then this is the vacancy for you!
This organization aims to implement security by design in their products and services. When incidents occur, they respond swiftly and appropriately. As technical security conscience you know better than anyone how to translate the information security policies into tactical and operational measures for the operational companies.
The technical security conscience is a key individual contributor. You will focus assessments as security expert. You must be able to act as a Security Subject Matter Expert to management and application owners on application vulnerabilities and security best practices. You’ll be required to follow standard methodologies and have the initiative to develop new and innovative processes. Working within a team framework, you must be results conscious as well as able to work within tight timelines. You must have a strong ability to work independently in a very large-scale, enterprise setting.
As a technical security conscience you will test existing systems and provide input on security requirements for new systems. You will develop and implement security standards, procedures and guidelines and support information security systems. Furthermore, as a technical security conscience you will raise security awareness across IT and the business.
- Being a security employee means you have strong teamwork skills and effective written and oral communication skills.
- You have hands on training and presenting skills and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
- Problem analysis
- Stress resistance
- Organize your own work
Desired skills & experience
- Most important: Experience in consulting/advisory
- Experience with system hardening
- Experience with detecting and incident response on phishing mails and stolen laptops
- Experience with aplication- / network- / database- and system security
- Experience with vulnerability scanners and vulnerability management
- Experience with technical security audits
- Nice to have: Some scripting skills (e.g. Python, Perl, Shell script, PowerShell)
- Nice to have: Mobile programming abilities, such as Xcode, Objective-C a plus
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Structured Query Language a plus
What the client requests
- One or more relevant certifications would be great e.g. CISSP, GWAPT, CEH, OSCP, OSCE
- At least 2 years of experience conducting vulnerability assessments, automateded code reviews against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring security platforms and tools
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, top-tier cloud providers, and associated technologies, as well as familiarity with attack vectors, hacking techniques and tools
- Experience with Windows and AD in a corporate environment, including management tools e.g. SCCM
You are fluent in English, strong Dutch is a bonus
What the client offers
As technical security conscience, you get to good general conditions and choose your hardware (Apple/Dell/Chromebook laptop and Apple or Samsung smartphone), receive 32 vacation days, discount on health insurance and discount on their products. In addition to a competitive pay, there is a performance bonus.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Regio||Utrecht / Flevoland|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens (M) +31 6 588 12 977|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens