This organization has the most prestigious and challenging ICS-SCADA engagements available.
As a consultant you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber security professionals, with a passion for ICS-SCADA Security. Our customer expects you to be able to talk with customers about the issues and challenges surrounding production and life cycle processes, but also about device-specific security dilemmas. In addition, they expect you to answer questions in a broader context and provide solutions. Together with the team of professionals, you will support client projects, such as performing ICS assessments, device assessments, advising on matching business objectives to ICS processes and IT equipment or setting up or improving ICS security management processes.
Type of assignments
As a consultant ICS-SCADA security there are different types of assignments which you can expect in your role. Examples are:
- Product Security projects as part of an overarching cyber transformation program.
- Consulting assignments to enhance and improve manufacturing IT / ICS-SCADA processes.
- Consulting assignments for the development of ICS Control Frameworks or IoT Security Frameworks, based on best practices and business standards.
- Projects related to setting up or improving ICS security management processes.
- Provide IoT security training to large groups.
Role related activities
- Directing team members in terms of content and professional skills.
- End to end project management of ICS/SCADA or Product Security related projects.
- Perform a QA role on project deliverables and provide a high quality result.
- Financial monitoring of projects you manage.
- Advise customers and propose technical solutions which both fit within the customer environment.
- Client relationship management.
- Manage relations with market, suppliers and ICS/SCADA/Product security expert groups.
- Be proactive on the topic of business development and acquisition of new projects and in your field of expertise.
- Adding value to commercial processes and expanding the network of senior stakeholders at their clients.
What the client requests
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of ICS processes, such as SCADA, EMS, DCS and PCL;
- Knowledge of device security (OWASP IoT top10);
- Extensive experience in conducting and managing Product Security and ICS projects;
- Good leader, excellent communication skills (spoken and written), the ability to lead a project, able to head teams and build good business relations;
- A holistic understanding of security, good overview of all aspects within security (prevention, detection and response) and relevant certifications (such as such GICSP, CISSP, CISM) are value added;
- A team player who is eager to both experts in their own field, as well as with experts from other departments, collaborate on the best solutions for their customers;
- Experience in working in a commercial environment is a plus;
- Stress-resistant, flexible and accurate.
What the client offers
A great career boost, a knowledge boost, great colleagues and the most prestigious projects available. Totally not overrated!
|Uren per week||40 upw|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens