Your job is to be the recognized expert and to become the trusted advisor on everything that has to do with keeping the customers's information systems secure. You will be part of an experienced Enterprise architecture team that support the Customers central IT departments and the local business units. You will work closely with these departments and business units as well as with our CISO department.
Our customer is using industry standard frameworks from ISF and NIST for its security architecture. The use of open standards and open source solutions is self-evident, as is the move towards public cloud solutions.
Your main activities will be:
- To develop and maintain a Security Reference Architecture and Roadmap to keep the customers's information systems secure;
- To develop security architecture blueprints based on best practices and industry accepted standards;
- To evangelise the security architecture throughout the company and to educate architects, managers and DevOps teams on security;
- To provide strategic advice on security related topics to the customers IT decision makers.
As Security Architect you will work with business, product stakeholders and countries at a global scale to highlight security issues and achieve consensus agreement to the security architecture, design and engineering vision. Focus areas are public cloud, security by design and security automation). You are successful when the the customers DevOps teams have the right capabilities at their disposal to create easy to use applications that are secure and compliant.
- You have a background in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience in IT architecture and Security Architecture;
- You have formal training and experience in information security, for example SABSA or TOGAF;
- Certification like CISSP or CCSP is preferred;
- You have knowledge and experience with cloud based architectures
- Have excellent communication skills in word and writing and are able to sell your security story
- Are able to operate at various levels in the organization from our senior management to engineers;
- Are passionate about IT and security and are able to share this passion with your colleagues.
|Uren per week||36|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens