We are looking for a Sr. Security Consultant. A pragmatic approach for convergence is defined, moving towards a globally scalable platform. Key in converging towards this new model is developing harmonized business models and shared operating models. The globally scalable platform will create a differentiating customer experience and cater for growth by leveraging the innovation and development power.
Foundational elements for the convergence towards the globally scalable platform are, among others, Global Data Management, Global Process Management and a Modular Architecture.
The team has recently been formed. It takes care of consistency and quality of the end to end Operations of the services which consists of multiple components managed by several squads in different countries. Joining this team gives you the chance to make a large contribution to the further professionalization of the organization.
Activities done by the Security Consultant:
- Establish and maintain Risk & Security awareness
- Coach, Train, Assist, Challenge squads in their efforts to develop and maintain proven secure IT services through Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, Operational Control Dashboards, OSGs, etc
- Establish (automated) reporting and dashboards on Risk and SecurityCompliance status
- Establish and maintain close collaboration with relevant Risk and Securitydepartments
- Stay up to date on all Risk and Security related subjects and provide relevant insight and guidance to leadership
- Coordinate and work together with squads on up to date, correct and timely risk identification and mitigation in iRisk
- Set-up and facilitate Root Cause Analysis on risk and security related incidents, ensure follow-up actions and share lessons learned
- Drive efficiencies in risk management and processes in alignment with second line
- Organize workshops and hackatons on specific risk and security subjects in the domain
We are looking for an enthusiastic Risk and Security Engineer with a Can-Do mentality and a focus on establishing a secure, resilient environment and services.
What the client requests
You recognize yourself in this profile Competencies - Skills
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops team with Agile and ITIL practises
- Content management: Confluence / OrangeSharing / SharePoint
- Agile planning and management : SNOW
- foundation in Linux and Apache Tomcat administration and troubleshooting;
- Foundational experience with automation;
- Be able to understand and formulate meaningful risk and security related metrics, reports and advice to all levels of the organisation (engineering, business and Sr Management);
- Experience taking a leading role in managing continuous improvements in a complex international context;
Your education and background
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certifications of at least one of: CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Good command of spoken and written English
|Uren per week||36 upw|
|Start||January 21, 2019|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens