We are assisting an organization in its search of a Risk & Compliance Analyst who is to be part of their Risk & Compliance team. The organization we assist, believes that the passion and talent of their employees is their strength – it is what drives them towards outstanding performance. They offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Their scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity makes this organization a great place to work.
Your main responsibility is to support IT and business departments with identifying control requirements based on key risks, for key compliance areas. Key compliance areas are IT controls for financial reporting (SOx), PCI DSS, Privacy, Continuity, and more. The current IT landscape covers various applications and systems. Applications concern various in-house developed and insourced applications, SAP, as well as several cloud-based services. The internal IT systems are based on e.g. Linux, Windows, and MySQL.
- Coordinate process and control owners to understand risks within their domain, and supporting them in determining optimal controls to mitigate risks;
- Identify controls based on risks for compliance areas in each of the IT and business processes;
- Support continuous improvement, maintaining the organization's controls catalogue, by providing general and technical guidance on how to maintain relevant controls;
- Monitor and report on the timeliness and effectiveness of control execution by IT and the business.
What the client requests
- Three to five years of experience in IT compliance or IT audit;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to bring people together to solve issues;
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions, assess and resolve problems effectively;
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken;
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, able to work independently and enjoy new initiatives;
- Collaborate and support colleagues across the organization, while still able to work independently.
- Contribute to the organization's growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
What the client offers
- A performance-based organization that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- The “Complete Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
- IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
- This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens (M) +31 6 588 12 977|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens