To establish and maintain this organization's vision and strategy, information assets, technologies and their IT environment must be adequately protected from cyber security threats, by following the right IT Security procedures and by defining and implementing IT Security solutions. These solutions are derived from a IT Security Roadmap (ISO 27002), drafted and maintained by an external company. Supervised by this external company, you will work on the outcomes of the Roadmap to ensure that the company is secure by design.
- Reports functional to the Chief Information Security Officer (from the external company);
- Reports hierarchical to the IT Operations Manager;
- Member of multidisciplinary Architecture Team.
Organizational Core Values
Tasks and Responsibilities (under supervision of the CISO)
- Align with the CISO on (the execution of) the IT Security Roadmap, and the execution of IT Security related topics;
- Implement and maintain processes to reduce IT Security risks;
- Maintenance of IT/ security ecosystem (servers, firewalls & 3 rd party solutions)
- Conducting experiments and collaborating with peers on IT Security;
- Member of the Architecture Team which decides about the overall architecture responsible for the development of the solutions, developed on their (digital) ecosystem;
- Participate in staff meetings and related activities;
- Participate in regular meetings with IT Security vendors;
- Attend workshops and (international) events to keep up to date (certified) with IT Security developments and the latest IT threats;
- Train and mentor staff, conduct security awareness training to personnel;
- Schedule periodic security audits;
- Act as single point of contact towards internal and external service providers to ensure the agreed KPI’s are met;
- Enforce compliance, direct the preparation and implementation of IT Security policies, procedures and standards;
- Align with their Risk Manager on audits, results, incidents, etc.
What the client requests
Function Key Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Solution minded
- Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science and at least 3-5 years work experience in a similar professional work environment;
- Passionate about cyber security threats, mitigations and protection of large, dynamic and complex infrastructure;
- Persistent in improving the current state (learn, evaluate and implement new technologies);
- Embrace strategic and big picture thinking, always thinking several steps ahead (to get better results with fewer actions);
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Security, Networking, Firewalls, Application Control, Web content filtering, Database Security, EDR/EPP, UBA, SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux) hardening, Cloud Security, Risk Assessment, Vulnerability and Patch Management, Security Incident handling and Response. CISSP certified is an advantage;
- Assertive and active personality with strong communication skills;
- Identify and address customer needs. Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors, through networking, negotiation and persuasion, to identify potential new opportunities;
- Strong analytical skills and are capable of structuring and analyzing complex problems in a
- creative way;
- Furthermore, we assume the following:
- You have excellent language skills in English (written and spoken);
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are driven and enterprising;
- You have high affinity with technology and innovation;
- You like to work in a team, inspire and motivate your team members;
- You are willing to work in an international network organization;
- You are willing to travel as required (max 10% of your time).
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens +31 (0)6 58812977|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens