This company is one of the largest global e-commerce players. Their mission is spearheaded from their headquarters in Amsterdam, where employees from many nationalities develop their business in more than 200 countries worldwide. As they continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on their next chapter they are actively recruiting the next generation of global entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of leadership functions: technology, design, marketing, product, business development and HR.
As an e-commerce company with some 16,000 employees, and processing more than a million transactions per day this company is a highly visible company, and is processing substantial amounts of personal data. As a firm they are committed to helping customers experience the world and see protecting their information as key to this mission.
This company is currently looking for a Privacy Compliance Analyst, to join their Amsterdam based Privacy Team. As a Privacy Compliance Analyst, you are responsible to work on and assist in the development and implementation of the operational privacy processes within the company. The operational privacy processes are centrally managed from Amsterdam and cover data protection legislation across the globe. You will be delivering support to the departments to make sure processes and controls are aligned with their privacy business strategy. You will work as part of the team in carrying out privacy awareness and encouraging privacy best practices through your GDPR knowledge and experience. A good part of your work will be handling data subjects rights requests.
- Support in operational data protection issues, such as assisting in responding to data subject rights requests and data retention.
- Support in managing data on file shares and collaboration platforms (‘data discovery’).
- Maintain privacy guidelines and process narratives.
- Monitor compliance with the privacy guidelines, process narratives and controls.
- Work closely with the Global Privacy Director and Data Protection Officer, Risk & Compliance, Chief Information Security Officer, and Legal Team on operational data protection activities and report to the Global Privacy Director and Data Protection Officer or a member of his team.
- Work closely with all departments on various privacy processes.
- Support in performing privacy impact assessments.
- Support in performing third party services risk assessments and closing data processing agreements.
- Support in maintaining the personal data inventories developed by the various business units.
- Maintain a central privacy repository for privacy processes (e.g. data inventory, privacy notices, subject access requests).
What the client requests
- Possessing 1 to 3 years of experience in a global large scale corporate international environment in a role involving privacy, data protection, information security or digital compliance or similar experience.
- Experienced in executing data subject rights requests and other privacy processes and operational issues.
- Experiences in carrying out privacy awareness and maintaining privacy guidelines and process flows.
- Knowledgeable and have experience in applying risk based decision making.
- Adaptable: Has openness to new ideas, is a “quick-read” for changing situations and balances long-term view with short-term actions.
- Humble yet confident, with high self-awareness.
- Analytical with the ability to “think big” and simultaneously understand and appreciate the details necessary to operationalize the privacy strategy and goals; The ability to make sense of complex issues and ambiguous situations.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive; fast paced and results driven; forward thinking.
- High level of project management skills and at the same time, able to “roll up sleeves” to get the job done.
- Proactive, with the ability to quickly respond to issues at hand; able to prioritize effectively; entrepreneurial.
- Highly flexible, pragmatic and adaptable
- First class communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
What the client offers
Their reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry.
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product.
- Opportunity to see the real time impact of your work.
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture.
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer informatie?||Dennis Nuijens +31 (0)6 58812977|
|Start||Eind december 2018|
|Contractduur||Initieel 1 jaar, met uitzicht op vast contract|
|Sluitdatum reacties||6 december|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens