The organisation helps clients in the broad spectrum of information security and data privacy, ranging from security/privacy strategy and awareness, privacy compliance frameworks, identity and access management, to ethical hacking and incident response. The specialists in this organisation strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise clients on the most complex information security issues. One of the sub teams is specifically focused on Industrial Control Systems services, covering all kinds of industries but primary O&G, heavy industries, chemicals and Energy.
We are looking for experienced professionals (3 to 6 years) with extensive privacy and information security knowledge to extend the security team for this organisation located in The Netherlands. The organisation is looking for looking for professionals with sound knowledge of Dutch and European and/or US privacy law and regulation. In addition you bring knowledge on information security and/or are willing to further develop this knowledge.
What the client requests
Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have experience with the translation of requirements from privacy law into pragmatic actions and control measures to be implemented in business and IT processes. You are familiar with privacy (complicance) frameworks, like the ones from Nymity, AICPA or NOREA.
- You have experience with developing or conducting Privacy Impact Assessments and familiar with privacy by design principles.
- You are interested in and keep up with new developments in the privacy domain (EUDPR, privacy management frameworks and IT tools for managing privacy in organizations) and are keen on exploring how these could add value to our clients;
- You are capable of grasping complex issues and are able to visualize these into concise presentations for our clients;
- You have a clear vision on data privacy and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
- You have an understanding of basic information security concepts like authentication and authorization, encryption, patch management, backup and restore arrangements, etc;
- Preferably you hold one or more privacy or security related certifications (e.g. CIPP/E, CISA, CISSP)
Experience in consultancy is not mandatory, but the organisation does expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be the privacy expert in engagement teams. Also note that this team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
What the client offers
This organisation offers their services to the top end of the market, in The Netherlands and abroad. You will work at places where information security and data privacy really matter, such as large financial institutions, government institutions, multinationals including consumer retail, the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. The team of professionals is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, they offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, the team you'll work in is a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer weten?||Dennis Nuijens, (M) +31 (0)6 588 129 77|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens