The organisation helps clients in the broad spectrum of information security, ranging from security strategy and awareness, to ethical hacking and incident response. The specialists in this organisation strive to be the very best consultants, who can advise clients on the most complex information security issues.
This organisation is looking for experienced security monitoring professionals to extend the security team for one of their clients located in The Netherlands. This organisation is looking for security monitoring specialists with in‐depth knowledge of topics like SIEM, threat management, attack simulation, purple teaming, log file aggregation and use case development.
What the client requests
Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- You have hands‐on experience with tools such as ArcSight, Splunk or QRadar and you understand the architecture and business processes around these technologies;
- You are interested in new developments in your domain (such as STIX/TAXII) and are keen on exploring the added value of this for their clients;
- You are well aware of the latest attacker Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs) and can translate these to use cases for detection;
- You have a clear vision on security monitoring and are willing to share your view in presentations for their clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in‐depth knowledge with their team to train less experienced colleagues.
Experience in consultancy is not per se required, but the organisation does expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be the Industrial Control Systems security expert in engagement teams. Also note that this team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
What the client offers
This organisation offers their services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands, and abroad. They work at places where information security really matters, such as large financial institutions, multinationals in the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. The team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, they offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, the team you'll work in is a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
|Uren per week||40 upw|
|Meer weten?||Dennis Nuijens, (M) +31 (0)6 588 129 77|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens