This department designs and delivers 7x24 Monitoring Services, Continuity Management, IT Service Management and Automation, Service Desk and Security Operations in order to contribute to continuity and security of the whole IT organization worldwide. Within this department, the Cyber Defence Centre, is responsible for Security Monitoring and Response, Threat Hunting, Cyber Forensics, Vulnerability Management and Crypto Services.
As a Senior Cyber Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring organization software is running in a secure, well-maintained and up to date environment. This means, being involved from a security engineering perspective in developments in the cloud implementation of the organization worldwide. Translating business needs into feasible cyber security measures to be able to prevent and monitor security anomalies. This role will be working very closely with other cyber security ops team members, cloud application engineers and management to ensure the organization's next-generation of systems is secure, scalable and effectively monitored. You will be working in an international expert team of more than 40 people, with whom you share knowledge, skills and experiences. You will be having relations with a variety of stakeholders in-and outside of the organization.
What the client requests
You are a driven professional with a wide variety of knowledge and experience in IT security in general and Cyber Security in particular. You’re always up-to-date with the newest facts in cloud cyber security. You have strong analytic capabilities and a passion for IT security. You are critical and you are not easily satisfied. You can think like a hacker, with the awareness of sensibilities of a multinational organization and the capability to convince people about the sincerity and severity of incidents. The nature of o work requires a high degree of flexibility of your efforts. You are able to set up excellent reports for different target groups. Targeted communication in writing and oral is not a problem for you. You are a team player and you know how to engage your colleagues in achieving the team goals. Summarizing, you will bridge the collaboration between the Cloud Competence Centre and the Cyber Defence Centre.
- At least in depth knowledge of one provider being: Microsoft Azure / Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform services
- Deep knowledge and experience in IT, Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence and executing forensic IT investigations.
- Further enable automation for security critical systems.
- Knowledge and experience in analysing different attack techniques and resources such as rootkits, malware, Trojans, man-in-the-middle attacks etc.
- Experience with programming and shell scripting.
- You have experience with different security technologies such as Security Information Event Monitoring, Intrusion Detection Systems, firewalls, proxies, vulnerability scanning, cyber threat intelligence etc.
- Bachelor or Master, preferred in IT/Security.
- Cloud Provider security models and shared responsibilities
- CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GCIA, GFCA or equal certifications
- 5+ year working experience in an IT security engineering function
Besides the core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Deliver Results
What the client offers
Although the organization expect this position to be on function level 8 or 9, the actual function level depends on education, knowledge & experience. The function has a 36 hours per week demand.
|Uren per week||36 upw|
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens