The company we help searching a new colleague believes that the passion and talent of our employees is their strength – it is what drives them towards outstanding performance. They offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Their scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make this company a great place to work. As a CERT Sr. Incident Lead you will be a main driver within the security operations group responsible for the execution and supervision of analytics, investigations, resolution, and reporting. Being part of the security operations team covers a range of security disciplines from vulnerability management, alert and response management through to measurement and reporting of the security posture of our organisation. As a senior member of this team you will participate in the defense of one of the world's leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn, and develop skills in the a truly world leading security practice.
- Provide direction and subject matter expertise across all operational security matters
- Drive identification and resolution of security incidents and vulnerabilities
- Lead incidents and investigations
- Have practical experience of operational procedures from data leakage to ethical hacking
- Analyze data sets and support alert and response activities
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security management processing
- Interact with other (security) teams and assist with general IT security to improve our prevention, detection and response
- Perform root cause analysis of security issues
The company offers you
- A performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- The “Complete Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
- IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
- This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. The company has successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
- 5 + years working in security management (CSIRT/SOC experience)
- Demonstrable industry leading expertise across all aspects of cyber security defense
- Advanced understanding of computer security concepts at both technical and procedural level
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols (e.g. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, IPSEC)
- Robust understanding of IT fundamentals across networking, system, and application layers
- Able to provide thought leadership whilst maintaining the foundations, operating in a humble and respectful manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (IT and business partners)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS, CERT)
Inloggen voor Mijn Cqure leden
Bestaande leden kunnen inloggen met e-mail en wachtwoord. Heb je via een social media account geregistreerd of deze gekoppeld aan je account? Kies dan het gekoppelde platform om in te loggen.
Login met e-mail en wachtwoord:
Nog geen Mijn Cqure account?
Heb je nog geen account? je kunt je aanmelden door het registratieformulier in te vullen, of door een social media account te koppelen. Het aanmelden is eenvoudig en binnen enkele ogenblikken geregeld.
De voordelen op een rijtje:
- Reacties onmiddelijk zichtbaar in Kennisplatform
- Eenvoudig inschrijven voor events
- Snel inloggen met Facebook of Twitter
- Formulieren aangevuld met jouw profielgegevens